WELCOME TO CALDERDALE TRAINING
Calderdale Training (CT) is the largest Work Based Learning provider in Calderdale and has developed partnerships with local and national companies to deliver high quality training programmes. Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED we deliver Apprenticeship qualifications ranging from Intermediate level (2) Advanced level (3) up to Higher level (5), covering 25 different sectors, such as Business, Construction and Digital Marketing.
On an annual basis we have over 500 apprentices in learning with over 300 local and national employers, supporting from micro business to some of the region’s largest employers.
The College Business Development team, supported by the Communication Skills Academy engage with new and existing employers daily to understand your businesses individual training and development needs.
- Every year we support 100’s of school/college leavers into the workforce by matching them with apprenticeship vacancies
- Every year we support 100’s of employers fill their vacancies by developing and embedding the apprenticeship programme as part of their staff recruitment process, screening and matching suitable candidates minimising the time and cost that you spend on the recruitment
- Our team of 30 fully qualified and experienced Training Officers will deliver training in the workplace, reducing the time apprentices need to spend away from their everyday job
- We offer training solutions to all staff, whether new in post or existing staff who want to upskill current levels
- We will access financial support via the government to help cover 50%-100% of the costs and where eligible, support employers access upto £2,000 Apprenticeship Grant for Employers